Wednesday 26 November 2008

Latest Psycho Thriller

The clouds were grey. The tide was low. The sun tweaked behind the clouds with radiant ,.......

What the heck am I writing. Snap out of it. Last time I venture into high creative writing or whatever it’s called.

So I went to watch bond in action. Turns out I was at the wrong film. Myself and my Mrs. were going to get up and go and find the right screen but was too full up and decided to just watch the movie on offer.

Though I can’t quite remember the name of the movie I watched, it involved a psychotic British agent and his lack of interrogation skills. I think it was a horror movie about a man with unlimited amount of Tuxedos who pops by to murder you if he thinks you have information. Also on the death list was anyone who dared to peak under his trousers.

It could have been final destination 5 or the Return of Freddy Krueger but some research into every film showing at the cinema at the time, shows me that only one film was on. Quantum Of Solace. Hmm. I wander what happened there. I must get a refund or at least demand to see my dear James Bond in action.

No comments: